FieldBee is a Dutch company that develops innovative automation products for farmers worldwide. Our mission is to help farmers increase their productivity and have an easier life while assisting in their transition to more sustainable agriculture. We achieve that by making tractor automation accessible to all farmers.
The company designs and manufactures tractor guidance systems: precise navigation and automated steering. Our products are developed using the latest technologies, making them more affordable for small and midsized farmers, while maintaining the highest quality and reliability. FieldBee is gradually increasing its product offering toward the full automation of various agricultural machines.
Our products are sold in more than 60 countries, led by Germany and the DACH region, while sales are growing very rapidly. Join our ambitious team, in this pivotal moment in the world’s agriculture, as we grow to be one of the key players in this fascinating industry.
What we will offer:
- A competitive salary, including base and sales target bonus.
- Work schedule — 8-hour working day, 1-hour launch;
- Office in Gliwice, Poland. Possible to work remotely;
- We do not welcome working over time and prefer to keep a balance between work and personal life;
- Work in a fast-growing company with the prospect of career growth;
- 21 vacation days a year, language improvement classes and business training
Our ideal candidate:
- Familiar with Agri clients, you understand the needs of farmers as well as their priorities and concerns.
- You know how to speak to a farmer on their level and on their own terms.
- Fluent in written and spoken English/ German (C1/C2 level at least).
- Other European languages at C level — a strong bonus.
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with the team, clients and business partners.
- At least 1 year of sales experience, preferably in B2C/B2B international direct sales
- You have strong listening and analysing skills; you know how to ask the right questions and listen and learn before speaking.
- You’re ambitious, outgoing and comfortable working towards ambitious targets.
- You want to make this world a better and more sustainable place :)
- Processing new leads, converting leads into deals;
- Be a client expert, consultant and internal champion. Together with them find the best solution for their situation;
- Retaining customers and ambassadors, building long-term partnerships;
- Completing monthly sales tasks;
- Monitoring of main competitors;
- Reporting to management