We are opening the position of Information Developer for a new project for our customer. The customer is one of the leaders in working with data and cloud services.
The Process Integration Package (PIP) Project should bring customer services to the next level and answer the call in the industry. It should be the first step to business automation. It will strengthen the customer sales process and the customer will get more than in any other environment.
The project will bring a new value proposition that is currently missing in the systems that the customer is working with, for example, handling the automation that ServiceNow doesn’t have yet (a complete solution to handle the onboarding and offboarding with ServiceNow).
The main purpose of the project was defined as:
- A set of platform data management asset(s) that when combined deliver an out-of-the-box integration pattern. The intention of the PIP project is to deliver content that can be deployed as is in development or quality assurance platform instance(s). The expectation is that most customers will augment the content to address their specific standards, business attribution, and other parameters.
- PIP Reference Document: this PDF document will be included with all PIP packages. The document will include the basic business/technical use case description of the above assets and the technical description and purpose of each platform asset included in the PIP.
- CI/CD Jenkins (or other) script to migrate the PiP assets into the customers’ target platform instance, correct content endpoints, and update content connectivity credentials as appropriate for the customers’ target platform instance.
- Develop user guides based on the needed workflows and scenarios
- Create the needed technical and project documentation to be uploaded to the Recipes project
- Improve the existing documentation and workflows
- Participate in team and scrum activities
- Actively collaborate with the internal and external (customer) teams to deliver the best results
- 3+ years of experience as an Information Developer
- Ability to communicate with customers directly to create user guides
- Experience in enterprise-scale application documentation will be a plus
- English level — Upper-Intermediate and higher
- Career and professional growth
- Competitive salary
- Friendly and highly professional teams
- Big and comfortable office, own parking area, restaurants nearby
- Medical insurance coverage for employees (Сovid-19 included), plus an option for family insurance coverage at a corporate rate
- Paid 12 sick leaves and all holidays
- Paid 18 working vacation days
- English/German language courses
- Ability to work remotely (we provide all equipment)