• 1+ year experience in C/C++ programming;
• Knowledge of QT / QML;
• C++ experience is preferred;
• M.Sc. or B.Sc. in computer science, information technologies or similar;
• Good English and customer communication experience;
• Agile/Scrum experience.
• German is a big plus
• Develop new functionality;
• Fix defects;
• Participate in the onboarding and trainings;
• Work with the team and communicate to the client;
• Be ready for business trips to Germany
Edvantis is looking for experienced developers to build dedicated, stable, highly motivated team with significant performance to participate in large, ambition and challenging project of our European partner.
Our partner is Germany electronic manufacture which produce a wide set of consumer products like Digital TVs, Digital receivers, DAB + digital radios etc.
Our partner operates an OSD / UI in it‘s Set-Top-Box and TV programmer that was once well reputed for usability and design but is now becoming outdated. The OSD / UI shall be redesigned completely for the whole product range offering state-of-the-art features (responsive design, dynamic content, etc.), again with a strong focus on usability. GUI architecture will comprised of a customer’s middleware written in C++ and graphical layer based on QT/QML.