• Functional requirements description, user stories;
• Business processes modeling and documenting;
• User interface prototyping;
• Experience in full software development life cycle;
• Experience in change management and bug tracking systems;
• Experience in working and communicating with foreign clients;
• Foreign passport, readiness to go to business trips to European countries.
• Data structures design, knowledge of SQL;
• Business logic description, use cases;
• System analysis, programming skills.
• English upper intermediate level or higher, both verbal and written.
• Higher education; preferably a Master’s degree in Computer Science, or Computer Engineering, or Applied Mathematics.
• Personal skills:
• Pro-activeness in communication with developers, QAs and customers
• Highly motivated with a strong sense of responsibility, result oriented
• Competitive compensation higher than average on the market
• Regular salary review based on employee performance
• Ability to learn from industry leaders and work with international clients
• Convenient office location in a quiet downtown area (Pecherska St.)
• Business trips to European countries
• No micromanagement: we encourage self-organization and trust
• Flexible working hours (8 hours a day, 5 days a week)
• Friendly, international democratically oriented team
• PS4, regular corporate events
• Communication with customers and business users for requirements gathering;
• Business analysis, functional design;
• Approving design and documentation with customers;
• Approving requirements with development and testing teams;
• Support customers during acceptance testing and rollout of new functionality.
Edsson Ukraine, development center of international company Edsson Software, providing cost-effective business software development services, open the position for Business Analyst