- To develop and deliver software
- To embrace and promote and agile methodology
- To use the best technologies for the job, regardless of familiarity
- Develop robust, test driver solutions
- To embrace and promote a test first approach to coding
A person who is experienced in Software Engineering and wants to work across the full-stack as a generalist.)
- Has relevant industry experience.
- Has experience with TDD — at least an understanding of why it is good and experience with writing unit tests.
- Has previously worked with Microservices, or at least experience with Docker / Docker Compose.
- Experienced in Unit and Integration Testing.
- Understands E2E testing.
- Has some Python experience. Could have some Python with strength in C++/C#, but willing to learn Python.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Social package
- English language courses
- Courses, webinars, seminars to increase professional skills
- Travel opportunities to international events
- Comfortable office located in the quiet neighborhood in the center of Kyiv, near Pechersk
- Possibility to work remotely and onsite
- Snacks & fruit, foosball, fun office environment
- Horizontal hierarchy. No micromanagement pressure
- Open company culture where your ideas and initiatives are valued
- Regular team building & corporate events
- International projects