• Desire and will of client-facing sales development in a B2B environment at IT company
• Your English is upper intermediate or higher
• Commitment, attention to detail, organizational skills, and multitasking needed to thrive in a performance-oriented culture
• Must be a self-starter, be comfortable with limited supervision, and have solid problem-solving skills
• Regular salary review based on employee performance
• Ability to learn from industry leaders and work with international clients
• Convenient office location in a quiet downtown area (Pecherska St.)
• Business trips to European countries
• No micromanagement: we encourage self-organization and trust
• Flexible working hours (8 hours a day, 5 days a week)
• Friendly, international democratically oriented team
• PS4, regular corporate events
• Professionally and persistently follow up with leads via email, phone, LinkedIn, Slack
• Book qualified meetings and generate pipeline as an individual contributor, as well as a team player
• Understand industry trends and show dedication to continuous learning on all professional fronts
• Maintain up-to-date information in Hubspot
Edsson Ukraine, development center of international company Edsson Software, providing high-end software development services, open the position for Sales Development Representative.
As a Sales Development Representative (Customer-facing), your job will be to contacts prospects and drive continued sales communication.
We are looking for exceptional candidates for our fast-growing team of young and ambitious people.