Edible® is a product IT company and one of the biggest US retail franchising with over 1000 stores and more than 3,5 mln monthly visitors to our e-commerce platforms.
We are building teams to create a new e-com platform. This will enable millions of global clients to use the product you create. Using cutting-edge technologies is our priority.
Take the opportunity to work in a multicultural environment, influencing the future of our e-commerce.
* Experience in Android development 2+ years (Java or Kotlin)
* Solid understanding of software architecture and software design patterns. Good understanding of OOP, OOD, MVP, DI
* Working with Git, Android Studio, Gradle
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* English at upper-intermediate strongly preferred
* Strong knowledge of MVVM, Android Jetpack, kotlin-coroutines, rxjava
* Proactive attitude towards improving processes and finding new solutions to challenging business problems
* Strong self-motivation, reliable and flexible team-player
* High attention to detail, ability to remain focused under pressure
*Build reusable code/components;
*Optimize code for performance and scalability;
*Participate in design review, architecture, and coding practice discussions for new features and the overall app; perform code reviews;
*Ensure the app has a native look and feel and closely follows the Human Interface.
We will take care of
1) Your professional and personal development:
— Multinational and intercultural experience;
— Corporate library;
— A world-class team to work with;
— Growth opportunities;
— Cutting-edge frameworks and technologies
2) Your well-being
— Competitive salary
— Health insurance after the probation period
— Paid 24 vacation days and paid sick leaves
— Common team activities
— Bonuses accordingly to the policy
— Work-life balance
3) Your working environment
— Cozy office in the heart of Kyiv, close to all 3 underground lines (Maydan Nezalezhnosti is 150 meters away)
— Remote opportunities
— Permanent contract, work schedule 5/2 from 9 — 11 AM to 6 — 8PM.
— Start-up spirit (the team is being built from scratch);
— Remote work when needed
— Adequate teammates
— Variety of test devices and a decent computer equipment