• 4+ years of experience developing complex, modern and responsive web applications using ReactJS (Redux, Saga, or similar libs)
• Ability to implement rich client functionality using thorough ES knowledge
• Firm understanding of responsive design techniques and design patterns
• Experience and understanding of various build and deployment pipelines (npm, bower, azure, etc)
• Experience with e2e/unit testing of react components
• English speaking and writing skills — Intermediate (able to negotiate and convey own opinion).
• TypeScript experience
• Any backend framework experience
• Experience in backend (NodeJS / Loopback4 / NextJS / etc)
• Experience with e-commerce.
• Cozy office in the heart of Kyiv, close to all 3 underground lines (Maydan Nezalezhnosti is 150 meters away)
• Permanent employment, work schedule 5/2 from 9 — 11 AM to 6 — 8 PM.
• Opportunity for remote work
• Multinational and intercultural experience
• Adequate teammates
• Possibilities to learn and develop yourself
• Market benefits
• Hands-on software/application development;
• Create software components, modules, integrations;
• Create software testing implementations including unit, functional, acceptance, performance, and security tests;
• Provide feedback during development cycles regarding technical constraints;
• Implement dynamically scalable and highly available services on Azure;
• Deploy production systems in Azure.
1. After checking your CV we contact you by social media to clarify the main points.
2. A short online interview with our Recruiter.
3. Technical interview with Tech/Team Lead.
Edible® is one of the biggest US retail franchising with over 1000 stores and more than 3,5 mln monthly visitors to our e-commerce website.
We are building the front-end team to create a new e-com platform. This will enable millions of global clients to use the product you create. Using cutting-edge technologies is our priority.
Take the opportunity to work in a multicultural environment, influencing the future of our e-commerce.