Need to known:
• Understanding OOP principles and standarts
• WCF (REST, SOAP)
• SQL (Transact-SQL, PL/SQL, etc).
Nice to have:
• Version control systems (SVN, GIT, etc)
• JS Frameworks (EXT.js would be an advantage)
• Experience with any ORM.
• Implement solutions based on the bpm’online CRM system
• Backend and FrontEnd development
• Working with databases.
• Interesting and challenging large-scale projects
• Dynamic and professional team
• Loyal and attentive management & supervision
• competitive compensation
• Full remote work, but if you wish — you can come to our offices: Creative State of Arsenal or Business Center Europe Plaza (near the metro)
• Corporate English courses online in ZOOM (full paid by our company)
• Wellness package: Medical Insurance and Additional Budget for health-related activities
• Paid time off and sick days 100%
• Corporate events, holiday celebrations, team building activities
• New Year and Spring Holidays.
With us, you will grow professionally by doing work you can be proud of.
We hire people we trust, and we give team members autonomy to do their best work.
We have a highly collaborative culture supported by our values:
Personal touch. We work in small, smart, and highly qualified teams.
Expertise. Deep domain knowledge is our key to excellence.
Responsibility. We approach clients’ projects as our own, striving to perform to the best of our abilities.
We approach clients’ projects as our own, striving to perform to the best of our abilities.
Trust. We believe every team member is responsible for his/her own tasks, so we don’t micromanage our people.
Freedom. You can decide on the solutions within your field of expertise and — in the same way — you manage your own work hours and place in a way that helps you stay productive.
No bullshit. We create high-quality complicated products and don’t allow a “let’s just finish it” approach. The same goes for processes inside the company: we do our best to make sure no bullshit sneaks up.
Zero dumb bureaucracy. Meetings, reports, long approvals, and meetings again? That’s not us. Bureaucracy is inevitable to some extent, but we keep it in check to make sure that what we mainly do is work.
Let’s join to our team!!!