The platform (www.VNTANA.com) allows to upload existing 3D designs or 3D scans and instantly create an immersive 3D e-commerce and web-based augmented reality experience to wow customers. Patented algorithms ensure your 3D models load fast with the highest quality images in any channel on any device.
- Ideally 5+ years of recent experience in a DevOps Engineer role;
- Experience in building a range of Services in a Cloud Service provider (ideally GCP);
- Expert understanding of DevOps principles and Infrastructure as Code concepts and techniques;
- Strong experience with databases such as SQL, MS SQL, MySQL, NoSQL, Hadoop, Elasticsearch, Redis, Postgres, and/or Mongo;
- Strong understanding of CI/CD and available tools;
- Strong experience with Linux-based and Windows-based infrastructures, Linux/Unix administration, and GCP.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s in Computer Science, Engineering, Software Engineering or a relevant field.);
- Operational effectiveness — delivers solutions that align to approved design patterns and security standards;
- Security and Compliance, e.g. IAM and cloud compliance/auditing/monitoring tools.
- Build and manage the foundation platform to enable application deployments;
- Engineer solutions on GCP foundation platform using Infrastructure As Code methods (e.g. Terraform);
- Integrate, configure, deploy and manage centrally provided common cloud services (e.g. IAM, networking, logging, Operating systems, Containers.);
- Manage SDN in GCP;
- Ensure compliance with centrally defined Security;
- Ensure compliance with Operational risk standards (E.g. Network, Firewall, OS, Logging, Monitoring, Availability, Resiliency);
- Build and support continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery (CD) and continuous testing activities;
- Engineering activities to implement patches provided centrally;
- Support non-functional testing (e.g. stress testing of services);
- Update support and operational documentation as required;
- Investigate architectural and infrastructure issues find and support engineering teams;
- Provide impact assessments where requested for changes proposed on the GCP core platform;
- Offer good technical support where needed, developing software for our back-end systems;
- Stay current with industry trends and source new ways for our business to improve.
— Possibility to work either remotely or in the office (coworking);
— Competitive salary based on the results of the interview;
— Challenging tasks and professional growth;
— Paid vacations, days off, and sick leaves;
— Professional education, sports, and healthcare reimbursement (50% compensation);
— IT Club bonus program.