Our partner Paysera is a flexible electronic payment system with an Electronic Money Institution license, established in Lithuania. Supervised by the local regulator The Bank of Lithuania. It has been successfully operating in more than 180 countries for almost 17 years. Besides, Paysera cooperates with over 40 banks around the world and serves more than 700 000 clients.
- not being afraid of REST API;
- knowledge of the React library, but not too attached to it;
- ability to tell the difference between ES5 and ES6;
- knowledge of Unit tests;
- knowledge of good frontend practices and tools;
- ability to turn wireframe/mockup into code using not only JS but also your HTML5 knowledge;
- knowledge of good UX practices;
- experience working with React, Webpack, Jest (would be an additional advantage as those are some of the technologies that we use daily).
Responsibilities on the project:
- programming of functional components using the React library;
- creating pages by applying programmed components;
- reviewing code created by other team members;
- improving functionality and code aiming at better quality for both users and programmers.
- Passionate developer with the desire to learn. Have experience with large-scale projects and large teams.
- Possibility to work remotely;
- Competitive salary based on the results of the interview;
- Challenging tasks and professional growth;
- 18 days of paid annual vacation;
- 5 days of paid sick leaves;
- Professional education, sports, and healthcare reimbursement (50% compensation);
- Regular outdoor activities and team buildings events (after the quarantine);
- IT Club bonus program.
Developing new features of the Paysera system, expand, repair, and maintain existing applications.
About company EchoUA:
Echo Ukraine LLC is an IT staffing and team augmentation provider that helps to connect established American and European businesses with talented developers in Ukraine.