🏢 About client / project:
We are 50 professionals within dedicated teams solely focused on meeting business goals. Starting with digital strategy and ending with tailor-made solutions, we help to improve customer experience and grow business (nordcode.io).
A digital transformation in the financial sector has its own specific obstacles, and there are no shortcuts when it comes to finding ways around them. We will ensure that efficient digitalization will create the best experience for our customers.
🐝 Technical requirements:
- Symfony framework any version (2 years+ of experience);
- MySQL (indexes, procedures, triggers, transactions, etc);
- Elastic Search;
- OOP / SOLID / Design patterns;
- Automation tests (PHPUnit, Codeception or similar tools);
- Restful API;
- English: Intermediate+ (daily communication).
🧱 Nice to have:
- NoSQL experience;
- Sylius — Open Source eCommerce platform on top of Symfony.
💻 Responsibilities on the project:
- Working in a multi-functional, self-organizing team based on Agile principles (Scrum or Scrumban);
- Participating in the planning, design, implementation, and support of Paysera products;
- Following and contributing to development best-practices, giving and receiving code reviews on a daily basis;
- Constantly improving as a developer and a team member, and sharing knowledge with other team members.
🚀 Soft skills:
- Passionate developer with the desire to learn.
🍯 We offer:
- Possibility to work remotely;
- Competitive salary based on the results of the interview;
- Challenging tasks and professional growth;
- 18 days of paid annual vacation;
- 5 days of paid sick leaves;
- Professional education, sports, and healthcare reimbursement (50% compensation);
- Regular outdoor activities and team buildings events (after the quarantine);
- IT Club bonus program.
🏦 About us:
Echo Ukraine LLC is an IT staffing and team augmentation provider that helps to connect established American and European businesses with talented developers in Ukraine. Recently, we’ve got an exclusive contract with Nordcode to find and build a team of PHP developers for them in Ukraine.