We are a growing and evolving company managing multiple ecommerce websites across various industries as well as many proprietary brands. There’s never a dull moment when you are developing strategies and implementing them across some of the largest ecommerce destinations in America, including OpticsPlanet.com, CampSaver.com, Dvor.com and more! We carry over 4,500 brands across 2000+ different product categories.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Improve the quality of product information (accuracy & depth) in our catalog helping customers make purchasing decisions right from our website.
- Identify product data mistakes/issues across our websites & systems and find solutions in fixing and preventing them from reoccurring.
- Opportunity to learn about project management and apply those skills to everyday work or specific initiatives.
Qualifications, Skills & Requirements
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel (experience with V-Lookup and Text formatting formulas is a plus).
- Excellent problem solving skills, attention to detail, ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment, and communication skills are required.
- Great attention to detail and organization skills are a must.
- Knowledge of HTML & SQL is a plus.
- Upper-Intermediate English skills.