Eastern Peak is an international IT company with headquarters in Israel and R&D center in Ukraine. We are more than just colleagues — we are family-friendly team that are ready to any challenges.
The company is looking for an experienced Recruitment Specialist to join the team.
Qualifications for this position include::
● At least one year experience in the relevant field.
● Full lifecycle recruiting, including candidate management and a history of successfully closing candidates of TOP level.
● Confident understanding of outsourcing software development company functioning.
● Considerable skill in interviewing techniques.
● Wide network and good understanding of local IT community.
● Deep sourcing skills and experience sourcing passive candidates.
● Possess business acumen and good understanding of technical requirements.
● Ability to analyze customer’s requests.
● A creative person who can think of creative ways of recruiting developers.
● Superb positive communication skills.
● Result oriented, self-guided and motivated professional.
● At least Intermediate English level.
The following skills are an advantage:
● Psychological education.
● А place with friendly environment where you can reach your full potential and grow your career
● Comfortable, modern and green office
● Flexible work schedules
● Work from home
● Social package: paid sick leave and vacation
Real Football, English courses, unlimited milk, fresh fruit and other goodies + medical insurance
● Green room with ping-pong and kicker and massage chair.
● Managing a full cycle of the hiring process for all levels of IT roles (in the main with Strong middle and Senior levels): creation of job descriptions for posting of opened vacancies, headhunting of the best candidates for our projects, organization of technical interviews and job offer preparation.
● Hiring staff and dealing with “hot” vacancies.
● Communication and negotiations with customers from Israel, UK, USA and others.
● Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques.
● Develop and maintain strong working relationships with other departments of the company (Sales & Marketing department, Project management department).
● Collaboration with managers and top managers of the company.
● Develop ongoing creative and effective sourcing strategies and recruitment programs.