Eastern Peak is looking for an experienced Java Software Engineer to join the team.
● 3+ years experience in Java
● Working with databases such as MySQL, Elastic search
● You feel at home on Linux and the terminal
● Built micro services architecture for large scale
● Have deep understanding of security risks
● Familiarity with the Spring framework
● Working with AWS infrastructure: EC2, S3, RDS, SQS, etc.
● Strong writing and verbal skills in English.
● Experience with ReactJS
● Familiarity with Kotlin
● Experience with Kubernetes
● Experience with TDD or a testing culture
● Focused, friendly place, at the heart of new technologies, where you can grow your career
● Comfortable, modern and green office
● Flexible work schedules
● Work from home, when projects/clients allow
● Social package: paid sick leave and vacation
● Real Football, English courses, unlimited milk, fresh fruit and other goodies + medical insurance
● Green room with ping-pong, kicker, etc.
● To join an ongoing team that is building a famous product
● To be responsible for every feature, end to end, including design, development and testing
● Development of new features on web Java.
A project is a service that provides information about events, tickets for events, and organization of community among visitors across the globe.