Eastern Peak is an international IT company with headquarters in Israel and R&D center in Ukraine. We are more than just colleagues — we are a family-friendly team that is ready for any challenges. The secret of our productivity is constant open-minded communication and creative atmosphere in our green office in the city center.
The company is looking for a Software Quality Automation Engineer to join the team.
Qualifications for this position include:
● Experience with automated testing processes at least 2 years.
● Experience with automation testing in a Selenium environment.
● Strong fundamentals with SDLC methodologies (Agile, waterfall).
● Experience with version control and issue tracking.
● Visual Studio .NET, using C# & .NET Framework.
● Working knowledge of relational database concepts.
● Knowledge of Visual Studio, TFS, and Microsoft Test Manager.
● Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics (CRM).
● Strong writing and verbal skills in English.
The following skills are an advantage:
● Experience creating and/or maintaining an automation framework
● Experienced with DevOps management
● А place with friendly environment where you can reach your full potential and grow your career.
● Comfortable, modern and green office.
● Flexible work schedules.
● Work from home, when projects/clients allow.
● Social package: paid sick leave and vacation.
● Real Football, English courses, unlimited milk, fresh fruit and other goodies + medical insurance.
● Green room with ping-pong and kicker, a massage chair, etc.
● Design, document, execute, and maintain test plans, scenarios, use cases, scripts and procedures.
● Design, execute, and maintain automated test scripts.
● Assist in CRM/File Share administration.
● Ensure full lifecycle testing including; integration, regression, and stress tests.
● Document software defects using the company’s CRM tracking system.
● Provide input on functional requirements and potential problems.
● Find and report defects to software developers.
● Help investigate customer problems as needed.
● Take initiative for software quality process efficiency and improvements.
A product for healthcare by focusing on patients.
As a Software Quality Automation Engineer, you will be involved from the ground up on building and maintaining requirement driven test scenarios, cases, and plans to ensure quality software releases. Furthermore, you will collaborate with the QA team to improve the overall all internal quality system and assisting in internal/external quality audits. You will work integrally with product line management, project managers, support, and developers to ensure a quality driven product for one of the leading USA Clinical Trial Management.