Eastern Peak is looking for an energetic and experienced FW engineer. An ambitious and curious self-learner who would like to challenge himself and learn new material and be part of an excellent global team.
Qualifications for this position include:
● BSc in Software or Electrical Engineering (or similar).
● At least 3 years of hands-on experience developing real time firmware in C/C++.
● Experience using different Real time operating systems.
● Experience in developing firmware in multidisciplinary environments.
● Experience with ARM processors.
● Low level drivers.
● Excellent writing and verbal skills in technical English.
● Independent work ability and self-learner.
● System-wise vision.
● А place with friendly environment where you can reach your full potential and grow your career.
● Flexible work schedules.
● Work from home.
● Social package: paid sick leave and vacation.
● English courses, medical insuranc
● Develop real time embedded firmware for electricity meters under various operating systems
About the project: Our client is a leading global provider of cutting-edge multi-channel meters and power quality analyzers, specializing in serving industrial and commercial sectors, including power plants, large buildings, and industrial companies.