We are looking for an experienced Database Administrator to work with designing, implementing and maintaining highly available and scalable MySQL database solutions in AWS cloud environments
Qualifications for this position include:
● At least 5 years of hands-on experience in MySQL database administration (monitoring, capacity planning, load balancing, performance tuning, high availability, and multi-site disaster recovery deployment on complex databases).
● Proficiency of RDS.
● Complex SQL programming and optimization.
● Experience in database schema design including logical and physical databases for large-scale, highly available, and mission-critical applications.
● Strong oral and written English communications skills.
● Experience working with Sisense Cube.
● Hands-on experience in database administration with MongoDB.
● А place with friendly environment where you can reach your full potential and grow your career.
● Flexible work schedules.
● Work from home.
● Social package: paid sick leave and vacation.
● English courses, medical insurance.
● Design, implement and maintain highly available and scalable MySQL database solutions in AWS cloud environments.
● Be proactive with a focus on constant improvement and follow through at all levels.
● Analyze/troubleshoot all levels of server, application and network issues.
● Document, track and monitor technical issues to ensure timely resolution.
● Provide timely and thorough input for regular status reporting
● Take ownership of issues, work independently or escalate as needed, and find creative ways to resolve problems.
The product is SAAS cloud-based collaborative recruiting platform that provides structured and streamlined processes to enable companies to make better hires and faster. This is a software to optimize the recruiting process end to end and it requires little to no training.