We are looking for an experienced Data Scientist who is skilled in image segmentation-accuracy and acceleration to work with one of the largest provider of Virtual advertising services to live and post produced broadcasts.
Qualifications for this position include:
● Over 3 years of Machine / Deep learning of computer vision related problems.
● Experience with pixel-accurate instance segmentation — a must.
● Experience with high-performance TensorRT / ONNX optimization.
● Strong foundation in software development/engineering including software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution.
● Computer Science or Math degree.
● Ability to learn new technologies independently.
● Strong oral and written English communications skills.
● Working with mmsegmentation framework and segmentation NNs like convnex and DeepLab.
● Experience with vision library such as OpenCV.
● А place with friendly environment where you can reach your full potential and grow your career.
● Flexible work schedules.
● Work from home.
● Social package: paid sick leave and vacation.
● English courses, medical insurance.
● Research and develop cut-of-the-edge Deep Learning driven methods for content classification & matching.
● Develop machine learning methods for identifying visual patterns, segmentation, homography and cross-match them with variety of methods.
● Implement these methods efficiently for realtime.
● Carry out evaluation of the developed software to demonstrate its competitiveness and fitness for purpose.
● Taking responsibility for functionality, performance and robustness.
● Collaborate with Developers, QA and Product team members to ensure company’s directions and estimate deliveries.
Our customer is one of the largest provider of Virtual advertising services to live and post produced broadcasts. The technology is used in thousands live events, including all Major League Football, English Premier League, NBA, NHL, MLS games broadcasted in the US, Canada, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam and many more.
We’re looking to expand our top talent team as the near horizon brings unimaginable opportunities into that exciting domain.