Eastern Peak is an international IT company with headquarters in Israel and R&D center in Ukraine. We are more than just colleagues — we are a family-friendly team that is ready for any challenges. The secret of our productivity is constant open-minded communication and creative atmosphere in our green office in the city center.
We are looking for an experienced QA Automation Engineer to join the team.
Qualifications for this position include:
● Experience with automated testing processes at least 3 years.
● At least 2 years of experience in building and writing automation tests for mobile backends.
● Experience working in Agile teams
● Knowledge of native & native wrappers (ionic / react native / etc).
● Willing to learn new things.
● Strong writing and verbal skills in English.
● А place with friendly environment where you can reach your full potential and grow your career.
● Flexible work schedules.
● Work from home
● Social package: paid sick leave and vacation.
● English courses, medical insurance.
● Lead the development of the test automation for mobile backend from scratch (iOS/Android/Flutter/React native/Ionic/Type native)
● Testing cross platform and native SDK app that was designed on different platforms/technologies.
● Validate tests via backend API & DB (PostgreSQL).
● Work with internal product and development teams.
A mobile-based technology frictionless fraud prevention for fintech, designed to protect Neo/Challenger/Digital banks, eWallets, Crypto, and more. It eliminates the trade-off between fraud prevention, frictionless user experience, and user privacy.
The “checkpoints” monitor each action of the user and assess the risk at each stage (Registration, Login, add a payment method, transaction, and more), to ensure that the genuine user is performing the transaction. The operation is performed continuously throughout the entire user’s journey (Login-Logout).