Eastern Peak is looking for a Front-end engineer who is hungry for work with modern technologies to work with an IoT product.
Who are we looking for?
● We’re looking for a software engineer who has at least 3 years of hands-on industry experience as a front-end developer and experience in development from scratch.
● Work experience with Angular14 or at least with Angular 12.
● Profound knowledge of PrimeNG Templates.
● Work experience with Google Maps API.
● Knowledge of and/or experience with Git.
● Strong analytical skills: Ability to collect, organize, and analyze data; summarize findings and develop conclusions and recommendations.
● Ability to care deeply about user experience and working on the solution until it’s correct.
● Great English communication skills; both spoken and written.
What are the “Nice To Haves”?
● Previous experience with implementing Auth0 in a Single Page Application a plus
● Experience in building and maintaining APIs using Spring Boot and Java.
● А place with friendly environment where you can reach your full potential and grow your career.
● Flexible work schedules.
● Work from home.
● Social package: paid sick leave and vacation.
● English courses, medical insurance.
As a Front-end software engineer you will take part in:
● New features development.
● Scaling large datasets with Google Maps API.
A cloud-based platform enables the exchange of data intelligence between organizations and the assets & people they safeguard and offers the quickest way to communicate and get help for mobile workers.