Eastern Peak is looking for an experienced Front-end engineer, Teach Lead with a love for elegant, concise, scalable, and maintainable code. Has a passion for video and audio streaming, delivering great UX, understands the CMS space, and loves both curated browse and search experiences.
Qualifications for this position include:
● Have 5+ years of writing JS applications in a modern framework (preferably Angular)
● Proficient with Typescript
● Take complex feature requirements and convert them into modular and reusable components
● Write high-quality reusable code
● Have experience with code reviews, providing constructive and meaningful feedback enhancing the codebase’s quality and the submitting developer’s skills.
● Take ownership and maintain a large front-end application and refactor when needed to keep the architecture clean and straight-forward
● Have experience wiring automated tests (unit-tests)
● Experience being responsible for choosing/maintaining core parts of a tech-stack on a project
● Experience guiding other developers, doing code-reviews, implementing good practices like unit-testing, etc.
● Keep up to date with the latest tech developments
● Good English and communication skills.
Will be a plus:
● DevOps skills (experience configuring and connecting environments and services; experience setting up CI/CD environments for production applications (JS, Node, PHP).
● Experience working in an R&D environment providing ideas and POCs for solutions covering digital media, video distribution, CRUD applications
● Experience using AWS services including, IAM, S3, RDS, Elastic-Beanstalk, EC2, Lambda.
● А place with friendly environment where you can reach your full potential and grow your career
● Comfortable, modern and green office
● Flexible work schedules
● Work from home, when projects/clients allow
● Social package: paid sick leave and vacation
● Real Football, English courses, medical insurance.
● The platform enhancing (work with search, personalization features, upgrades, and new functionality) as a part of the existing team.
● Expect 70%-90% focus on hands-on development and 10%-30% on lead activities.
Jewish Educational Media platform containing a video web app, audio web app, Chromecast web app purpose of casting video on a screen, etc.