We are seeking experienced Ruby on Rails engineers to work with a digital health product that uses predictive analytics to help doctors understand their patient’s risk of getting cancer and dying from cancer.
Qualifications for this position include::
● At least 4 years of commercial experience with Ruby on Rails.
● Knowledge of PostgreSQL
● Familiarity with GCP Cloud
● Enthusiasm to learn new technologies
● Good English and communication skills.
● Experience with Google Kubernetes Engine
● Experience with React
● А place with friendly environment where you can reach your full potential and grow your career.
● Comfortable, modern and green office.
● Flexible work schedules.
● Work from home, when projects/clients allow.
● Social package: paid sick leave and vacation.
● Real Football, English courses, unlimited milk, fresh fruit and other goodies + medical insurance.
● Green room with ping-pong and kicker, a massage chair, etc.
● Opportunity to work from our Cyprus office.
As a RoR engineer you will be:
● Will be working on new features development as well as support as a part of the core/only development team.
● Upgrading Ruby 2.4 to 2.6 and further upgrade to the latest this year.
● Upgrading Rails that is currently at 4.2
Our customer is building intelligent analytical technologies aimed to optimise cancer risk prediction, prevention, and treatment. They do this by providing care providers with workflow tools built upon informed decision engines and data-driven classification models. The main mission strives to engage and educate patients, and guide them through the complex, convoluted, and intimidating journey of cancer prevention.