Eastern Peak is looking for an experienced manual QA engineer to work with the biggest mobile advertising platform for kids.
Qualifications for this position include:
● 3+ years of industry experience in quality assurance engineering.
● Experience with manual and automated testing and test tools, including video/audio capture of test runs
● Excellent communication with engineering and production groups to ensure thorough, accurate testing
● Thorough test suite creation and execution
● Enthusiastic about learning new technologies and systems
● Self-directed and results-driven
● Resourceful, enthusiastic and self-motivated.
● Familiarity with Google Docs, Slack, Jira, and other common agile development tools
● Good verbal and written communication skills in English
● А place with friendly environment where you can reach your full potential and grow your career
● Comfortable, modern and green office
● Flexible work schedules
● Work from home
● Social package: paid sick leave and vacation
● Real Football, English courses, unlimited milk, fresh fruit and other goodies + medical insurance
● Green room with ping-pong and kicker, a massage chair, etc.
As a QA engineer, you will:
● Work closely with the engineering and production teams to ensure our technology and releases are operative correctly;
● Help ensure our technology adheres to industry standards such as specifications;
● Problem-solving and effective communication;
● Participate in daily standup meetings and provide updates on work progress and results;
● Work with designer/producer/engineer/lead QA as needed for test development;
● Participate in review of requirements and designs;
● Be familiar with COPPA and GDPR compliance requirements where necessary;
● Provide insight into effectiveness and functionality of current toolsets, and suggestions for how to improve them;
● Ability to meet deadlines and shifting priorities;
● Able to work effectively in fast-paced environment with both long and short development
cycles and manage multi-tasking across several projects;
● Ramp up quickly on new technologies and engines as required by particular project;
● Deliver and receive performance feedback in a mature manner;
The platform for children is based upon a sophisticated COPPA compliant machine learning technology platform which analyses big data and knows to recommend the most relevant content for each and every kid based on their usage behavior. It’s a global product that comes localized with support and content in over 30 languages.