Eastern Peak is an international IT company with headquarters in Israel and R&D center in Ukraine. We are more than just colleagues — we are a family-friendly team that is ready for any challenges. The secret of our productivity is constant open-minded communication and creative atmosphere in our green office in the city center.
The company is looking for an experienced Software Quality Automation Engineer to join the team.
Qualifications for this position include:
● Experience with automated testing processes at least 4 years.
● Strong skills in API-testing and Web-Automation.
● Expertise in Postman.
● Experience with Newman.
● Expertise in JS concepts & Code Snippets development.
● Expertise with WDIO framework & Concepts.
● Well Experienced with Cucumber BDD Concepts, development & best practices.
● Could able to build Automaton Framework from scratch.
● Expertise in building CSS selectors & Xpath.
● Working knowledge with Chai assertion library.
● Good Understanding of Axios API library.
● Well Experienced with Browser and Platform Compatibility Testing.
● Experience with Parallel Execution.
● Strong writing and verbal skills in English.
● А place with friendly environment where you can reach your full potential and grow your career.
● Comfortable, modern and green office.
● Flexible work schedules.
● Work from home, when projects/clients allow.
● Social package: paid sick leave and vacation.
● Real Football, English courses, unlimited milk, fresh fruit and other goodies + medical insurance.
● Green room with ping-pong and kicker, a massage chair, etc.
● Creation of Step Definitions snippets from scratch.
● Build the methods using POM techniques.
● Creation of Feature files from scratch.
● Make the scenarios independent where necessary for parallel execution.
Founded in London a private members’ club for people in the creative industries