We are looking for experienced Manual Quality Assurance Engineers to join the team.
Qualifications for this position include:
● Minimum of 2 years of software testing experience
● Proficiency in testing web applications, databases, and interfaces
● Proficient in working with API testing
● Work experience with Postman
● Familiarity with SQL
● Familiarity with manual and automated test strategies
● Strong attention to detail
● Collaborative approach to problem solving with an Agile mindset
● Strong writing and verbal skills in English.
● А place with friendly environment where you can reach your full potential and grow your career
● Comfortable, modern and green office
● Flexible work schedules
● Work from home / remotely
● Social package: paid sick leave and vacation
● Real Football, English courses, unlimited milk, fresh fruit and other goodies + medical insurance
● Green room with ping-pong and kicker and a massage chair.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
● Creatively and efficiently advocating for quality in web-based research software
● Collaborating with a cross functional software development life cycle team to ensure high quality, timely product releases
● Developing risked-based test strategies and manually executing test cases
● Identifying and documenting defects in the software
● Managing product quality through issue prioritization, test planning, design review, and cross team communication
● Working closely with engineers and business analysts to improve the quality of our products and related processes.
Our customer is the principal provider of services for human subjects research in the US. Our fully accredited services serve the world’s leading pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and contract research organizations, including academic medical centers, health systems, investigative site networks, and therapeutic research consortia.
The company provides integrated solutions that protect trial participants, empower clinical sites, ensure compliance, and optimize research performance. They deliver solutions through a site-centric approach that unifies and accelerates the drug development lifecycle, making clinical trials safer, smarter, and faster.