Eastern Peak is looking for a Senior DevOps engineer to join the team and to work with a health app.
Qualifications for this position include:
● Experience with Azure DevOps, CI/CD & AWS
● Experience with SSL, DNS, VPN & firewalling
● Experience with C# (.NET Framework)
● Experience with Angular / AngularJS
● Knowledge of Windows environments
● English — High level (need to be able to communicate with customers)
What gives you some major credit points:
● Knowledge of IT infrastructure
● Experience with data integration
● Experience with containerization
● Knowledge of Linux
● А place with friendly environment where you can reach your full potential and grow your career
● Comfortable, modern and green office
● Flexible work schedules
● Work from home, when projects/clients allow
● Social package: paid sick leave and vacation
● Real Football, English courses, unlimited milk, fresh fruit and other goodies + medical insurance
● Green room with ping-pong and kicker, a massage chair, etc.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will:
● Rolling out patches, fixes and features.
● Maintaining availability and monitoring.
● Monitor and implement the automation roadmap.
● Social Development → accompanying customers, explaining to customers, being able to see the difference between “our” and “their” side and translating this into layman’s terms.
● Providing high observability and implementation of CI/CD pipeline, automatic provisioning, configuration management and onboarding of new customers and environments.
● Setting up automatic monitoring, notifications and dashboards
● Troubleshoot issues regarding the entire DevStack. Build automated solutions to prevent similar issues.
● You dive into our architecture to optimize system and application performance and reliability issues; work together with our full stack developers to release and (automated) roll out fixes and improvements.
● Search, find and solve architectural problems where possible.
Our customer is a Netherlands company which develops a user-friendly digital platform to provide insight into specialist care for patients. A growing number of hospitals and care institutions are using the platform all over Europe.