We are looking for a Community manager to join the team.
Qualifications for this position include:
● English fluency in high-level is essential, both verbal and written
● Good level of theoretical knowledge of mobile testing
● Some experience with community management, marketing or advertising
● Knowledge of Excel is a requirement
● A highly competitive and self-driven sense of motivation and willingness to work during flexible hours
● Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
● Excellent communications skills.
Nice to have:
● Work experience as a QA engineer.
● А place with friendly environment where you can reach your full potential and grow your career
● Comfortable, modern and green office
● Flexible work schedules
● Work from home, when projects/clients allow
● Social package: paid sick leave and vacation
● Real Football, English courses, unlimited milk, fresh fruit and other goodies + medical insurance
● Green room with ping-pong and kicker, a massage chair, etc.
This person main responsibility is:
● Manage a large community (crowdsourcing) of existing global and freelance software testers and responsible to recruit new community members and maintain the relationship while making them feel belong and appreciated.
Responsibilities for this position include:
● Responsible for managing community’s relations, recruit new testers, signup process, communicate their duties and work flow, provide initial training on our system, and then train the QA testers on how to perform their duties.
● Responsible for assigning a team of testers to a specific test project and coordinate their work
● Create monthly reports regarding tester’s activity and payments
● Work closely with the project managers and sales managers to ensure the test process, methodologies and tools are applied appropriately during the test session.
Ubertesters is a software development company and the provider of a community of on-demand, global, professional testers with devices to help companies support their mobile testing needs. The company also offers a cloud-based, mobile app testing tool to help companies manage their mobile testing process and in-house QA teams.