Eastern Peak is looking for a middle level Mobile gaming QA engineer to join the team.
● 3+ years of experience with manual QA testing
● 1+ year experience with mobile app testing
● Familiarity with game products/mobile gaming
● Excellent knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
● Knowledge and understanding of the full Agile software development lifecycle
● Experience with test documentation and planning (STD,STP)
● Knowledge & interest in the mobile app scene
● Strong self-motivation, ability to learn quickly, out of the box thinker and can-do attitude
● Strong writing and verbal skills in English.
Nice to have:
● Familiarity with Jira, Bitbucket, Unity Hub.
● А place with friendly environment where you can reach your full potential and grow your career
● Comfortable, modern and green office
● Flexible work schedules
● Work from home
● Social package: paid sick leave and vacation
● Real Football, English courses, unlimited milk, fresh fruit and other goodies + medical insurance
● Green room with ping-pong and kicker and a massage chair.
Responsibilities for this position include:
● Review requirements and specifications to provide timely and meaningful feedback;
● Define and monitor testing procedures: test management, defect management and tracking management;
● Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases;
● Execute test strategy / plan;
● Perform functional testing for new features, regression testing, manual exploratory and track defects;
● Working in cross-functional teams that also include Unity game developers and Backend developers.
Our customer is an exciting Israeli-based startup that offers a sports analytics platform based on artificial intelligence and machine learning. Its platform analyzes its users’ sports capability and provides a guide and tips on each chosen sport.
They have a backend server and mobile apps. The product offers a game using a ball.