Eastern Peak is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join the team.
Qualifications for this position include:
● Hands-on experience with Cloud technologies — AWS, VPS (we are running on OVH) and connecting various clouds into one network
● Experience with implementation and maintenance of production grade components such as MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Redis
● Good knowledge of Linux
● Knowledge of K8s and dockers
● Experience with Micro services architecture
● Experience with Kafka
● Familiarity with redundancy and resiliency
● Knowledge of Security
● Understanding GitOps.
● Sufficient English level for communication (verbal & written).
● А place with friendly environment where you can reach your full potential and grow your career
● Comfortable, modern and green office
● Flexible work schedules
● Work from home, when projects/clients allow
● Social package: paid sick leave and vacation
● Real Football, English courses, unlimited milk, fresh fruit and other goodies + medical insurance
● Green room with ping-pong and kicker, a massage chair, etc.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will:
● Maintain the cloud based production and testing environments
● Maintain Private Cloud Systems running on Bare Metal servers
● Maintain the CI/CD and execute deployments
● Help with migration process from AWS to Private Cloud Solution
● Configure and integrate new technologies to system
● Configure and maintain the development environments and monitor production.
A video creation platform to promote anything with the power of videos.