Eastern Peak is looking for an Integration Developer to join the team.
Qualifications for this position include:
● Good knowledge and experience with APIs, JSON and Web-Services technologies
● Basic control flow programming concepts (sequence, loop, decision)
● Any variant of SQL language (T-SQL, MySql SQL, PL- SQL etc.)
● Good relational database knowledge
● Basic knowledge of logical and physical data modeling and data modeling tools
● XML and JSON knowledge
● Understanding of HTTP and REST
● Experience with Windows and Unix-based systems
● Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills, with ability to adapt to new methods, techniques and procedures.
● Interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a cross functional team
● Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things
● Any experience with ETL tools (Talend, Clover ETL, Pentaho etc.) or data flow concepts will be appreciated.
● Ability to communicate effectively in English (both written and verbal.)
Will be a plus:
● NoSql database knowledge
● А place with friendly environment where you can reach your full potential and grow your career
● Comfortable, modern and green office
● Flexible work schedules
● Work from home, when projects/clients allow
● Social package: paid sick leave and vacation
Real Football, English courses, unlimited milk, fresh fruit and other goodies + medical insurance
● Green room with ping-pong and kicker and massage chair.
● Design, develop, test and update data integrations using different ETL tools, data profiling, and data profiling processes.
● Update and maintain metadata repositories and dictionaries.
● Create, validate and maintain source-to-target mappings
● Assist with defining and maintaining data integration specifications.
Our customer is a famous cloud computing provider that serves leading global software and cybersecurity companies.