Eastern Peak is looking for a Senior .NET engineer to join the existing team consist of 14 international engineers (mainly back end engineers) to work with a health app.
Qualifications for this position include:
● At least 2 years of hands-on experience with C#/.NET
● Strong experience with .NET framework, both full .NET and .NET Core
● Experience with Azure Cloud Services
● Strong experience in working within an agile team consisting of developers, QA and business analysts
● Experience with Azure DevOps; pipelines, releases and experience with Azure for cloud hosting
● Being able to translate business requirements into technical design and implementation
● Being able to handle supporting both legacy code and planning the technical improvements on it
● Experience with technical migrations (practical: upgrading tech stack to newer .NET and cloud hosting)
● Excellent English communication skills; both spoken and written.
● А place with friendly environment where you can reach your full potential and grow your career
● Comfortable, modern and green office
● Flexible work schedules
● Work from home, when projects/clients allow
● Social package: paid sick leave and vacation
Real Football, English courses, unlimited milk, fresh fruit and other goodies + medical insurance
● Green room with ping-pong and kicker and massage chair.
● Support client demand & integrations,
● Ability to handle legacy code and take ownership on projects.
● Development new functional using .NET Core
● Work with Cloud Migration process, from OnPremise to Azure
Our customer is a Netherlands company which develops a user-friendly digital platform to provide insight into specialist care for patients. A growing number of hospitals and care institutions are using the platform all over Europe.