Eastern Peak is looking for a Senior Full-stack C#/.NET engineer, leader, technical, great people skills, that enjoys leading and also being part of a team.
Qualifications for this position include:
● At least 4 years of hands-on experience with C#/.NET
● 2+ years of experience in managing teams of developers
● Experience with public cloud programmatically (with advantage for AWS)
● Passionate about great designs, great code quality, and great technologies
● Sees the big picture AND detail oriented
● Strong writing and verbal skills in English.
Will be a plus:
● experience in Azure or GCP
● А place with friendly environment where you can reach your full potential and grow your career
● Comfortable, modern and green office
● Flexible work schedules
● Work from home, when projects/clients allow
● Social package: paid sick leave and vacation
Real Football, English courses, unlimited milk, fresh fruit and other goodies + medical insurance
● Green room with ping-pong and kicker and massage chair.
● Work with a Product Manager to design and execute the rich product roadmap
● Developing new product areas mostly from scratch
● Team building and management, design, estimations, etc.
● Learn existing relevant codebase and transfer knowledge from existing TL
● Own all further development as well as supporting the existing implementation.
Our customer is a famous cloud computing provider that serves leading global software and cybersecurity companies.