Eastern Peak is looking for an experienced IOS developer to join the team.
Qualifications for this position include:
● Work experience as an iOS developer at least 3 years
● Strong knowledge of Swift and Objective-C
● Work experience in Design patterns
● Work experience in Multithreading (GCD, OperationQueue)
● Work experience in UI (auto-layout, storyboards), SwiftUI
● Experience of preparing and submitting applications in the App Store
● Experience of using REST API (JSON)
● Strong writing and verbal skills in English.
● Knowledge of Core Graphics, animations
● Experienced in high volume / images related apps.
● А place with friendly environment where you can reach your full potential and grow your career.
● Comfortable, modern and green office.
● Flexible work schedules.
● Work from home, when projects/clients allow.
● Social package: paid sick leave and vacation.
● Real Football, English courses, unlimited milk, fresh fruit and other goodies + medical insurance.
● Green room with ping-pong and kicker, a massage chair, etc.
● Taking part in the development of an iOS application.
Our customer is the largest online social network for artists and art enthusiasts, and a platform for emerging and established artists to exhibit, promote, and share their works with an enthusiastic, art-centric community.