Eastern Peak is looking for an English speaking Customer Support Engineer join the team.
Qualifications for this position include:
● English fluency is essential.
● Work experience in the customer service related field for at least 1 year.
● Сommercial programming experience with Java.
● Knowledge in Object Oriented Programming.
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
● Good verbal and written communication skills.
● Service-oriented approach.
● Experience with automation testing frameworks.
● Focused, friendly place, at the heart of new technologies, where you can grow your career.
● Comfortable, modern and green office.
● Flexible work schedules.
● Work from home, when projects/clients allow.
● Social package: paid sick leave and vacation.
● Real Football, English courses, unlimited milk, fresh fruit and other goodies + medical insurance.
● Green room with ping-pong, kicker and a massage chair.
● Help customers solve technical problems and convey best practices.
● Get familiar with our multiple SDKs inside out.
● Come Up with out of the box solutions for our customers to best implement their use cases.
● Communicate with our R&D team for bug reporting and tracking.
● Manage tickets via ZenDesk.
● Help improve our documentation.
● Create code samples for our customers.
● Research tools and technologies to integrate with our product.
Project: Our customer is a world-known product that offers a unique, fully automated UI validation framework. Developed in-house, this Artificial Intelligence powered service utilizes new technologies in image processing.