Eastern Peak is looking for an experienced Ruby engineer to join the team.
Qualifications for this position include:
● At least 3 years of work experience with Ruby.
● Work experience with RSpec.
● Strong writing and verbal skills in English.
Will be a plus:
● Know how to work with Ruby multithreading.
● Understanding of the basics of Android / iOS application development.
● Experience in planning and setting up CI / CD solutions.
● Work experience with Ruby C extensions.
● Familiarity with Java/C#.
● А place with friendly environment where you can reach your full potential and grow your career.
● Comfortable, modern and green office.
● Flexible work schedules.
● Work from home, when projects/clients allow.
● Social package: paid sick leave and vacation.
● Real Football, English courses, unlimited milk, fresh fruit and other goodies + medical insurance.
● Green room with ping-pong and kicker and massage chair.
● Design, develop and ship new functionality on Ruby.
● Performance analysis and optimization by removing roadblocks, increasing testability, and simplifying architecture to meet high standards.
Project: Our customer is a world-known product that offers a unique, fully automated UI validation framework. Developed in-house, this Artificial Intelligence powered service utilizes new technologies in image processing.