Eastern Peak is looking for an English speaking experienced Project Manager to join the team.
Qualifications for this position include:
● English fluency is essential
● Minimum of 2 years of Project Management experience
● Ability to analyze customer’s requests and write functional specifications and high-level design. (e.g. DB schema) — is a must
● Work experience as a back-end or full-stack developer
● Experience in management of medium projects in software development
● Experience with Web and Mobile technologies
● Excellent knowledge and practical experience of software development methodologies
● Ability to create work plans, use task management tools just as Jira or Youtrack.
● Ability to manage a group of developers in diverse disciplines, giving them the focus and direction.
● Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
● Excellent communications and leadership skills.
● Ability for frequent business travels abroad.
● А place with friendly environment where you can reach your full potential and grow your career.
● Comfortable, modern and green office.
● Flexible work schedules.
● Work from home, when projects/clients allow.
● Social package: paid sick leave and vacation.
● Real Football, English courses, unlimited milk, fresh fruit and other goodies + medical insurance.
● Green room with ping-pong and kicker, a massage chair, etc.
Responsibilities for this position include:
● Management of several medium scale software projects.