We are looking for an experienced Unity developer to join the team.
● Strong Unity skills
● Familiarity with “Photon” — Multiplayer game service
● Work experience with Google Firebase
● Ability to enter and understand existing architecture and complex data structures
● Strong writing and verbal skills in English.
● Familiar with many board games.
● А place with friendly environment where you can reach your full potential and grow your career
● Comfortable, modern and green office
● Flexible work schedules
● Work from home, when projects/clients allow
● Social package: paid sick leave and vacation
● Real Football, English courses, unlimited milk, fresh fruit and other goodies + medical insurance
● Green room with ping-pong and kicker... (after the quarantine ;))
Our customer is a company that creates products include physical puzzles, games, and toys, empowered with cutting-edge sensors and wireless connectivity. The company also develops mobile apps and social (online) playing platforms which connect to products, enriching the games’ experience and connecting them to the digital realm.