Eastern Peak is looking for a manual QA engineer to join the team.
● At least 1 year of manual testing experience
● Web application testing
● Experience in software QA methodologies, tools and processes
● Experience with documentation and quality systems
● Ability to document steps to reproduce observed defects
● Experience executing test cases
● Be passionate about quality assurance testing
● Excellent communications skills
● Strong writing and verbal skills in English.
Nice to have:
● Experience of usage of Chrome dev tools
● Web based testing experience.
● А place with friendly environment where you can reach your full potential and grow your career
● Comfortable, modern and green office
● Flexible work schedules
● Work from home
● Social package: paid sick leave and vacation
● Real Football, English courses, unlimited milk, fresh fruit and other goodies + medical insurance
● Green room with ping-pong and kicker and a massage chair.
Responsibilities for this position include:
● Running System, Integration and UI testing on multiple web-based products and platforms.
● Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide meaningful feedback
● Execute test cases and analyze results
● Documenting, tracking and escalating issues (Report bugs and errors to development teams)
● Help troubleshoot issues
● Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
Company we work with has a product designed to provide a “smart desktop” to the end user. It allows multiple third-party apps to be integrated together, so two applications that were never designed to communicate with each other can be integrated to share contextual data through our product. It is primarily targeted towards financial industries and clients, so a potential use case to imagine is that two independent third-party applications that both use stock tickers can be synced together with our product, so that if you open stock ticker data in one application, the other one will also update automatically. Our product also provides workspace management so that the user can save and switch between multiple “smart desktops”, and also provides numerous window manipulation features to allow the user to group and tab multiple applications together.