Eastern Peak is looking for an experienced Python engineer to join the team.
Join us and use your experience to promote the quality of the world’s most advanced visual test automation service, trusted and used by hundreds of the world’s leading software development teams.
● At least 2 years of work experience with Python
● Work experience with Ruby or Java
● Know how to work with multithreading and semaphores
● Familiarity with Selenium, Pytest
● Strong writing and verbal skills in English.
● Familiarity with Espresso or JUnit or TestNG or Appium
● Focused, friendly place, at the heart of new technologies, where you can grow your career
● Comfortable, modern and green office
● Flexible work schedules
● Work from home, when projects/clients allow
● Social package: paid sick leave and vacation
● Real Football, English courses, unlimited milk, fresh fruit and other goodies + medical insurance
● Green room with ping-pong and kicker... (after the quarantine ;))
● Design, develop and ship new functionality on Python
● Performance analysis and optimization by removing roadblocks, increasing testability, and simplifying architecture to meet high standards.
Project: Our customer is a famous product that provides the only commercial-grade, visual AI-based test cloud that validates application user interfaces in a fully automated manner.