We are looking for an experienced Java/Android Engineer to join the team.
Join us and use your experience to promote the quality of the world’s most advanced visual test automation service, trusted and used by hundreds of the world’s leading software development teams.
● At least two years of Java/Android experience
● Strong Knowledge in Core Java
● Proven working experience in Android app development
● Familiarity with Selenium, Espresso, JUnit, TestNG
● Know how to work with multithreading
● Strong writing and verbal skills in English.
● А place with friendly environment where you can reach your full potential and grow your career
● Comfortable, modern and green office
● Flexible work schedules
● Work from home
● Social package: paid sick leave and vacation
● Real Football, English courses, unlimited milk, fresh fruit and other goodies + medical insurance
● Green room with ping-pong and kicker and a massage chair.
● Design, develop and ship new functionality on Java or Android.
● Performance analysis and optimization by removing roadblocks, increasing testability, and simplifying architecture to meet high standards
Our customer is a world-known product that offers a unique, fully automated UI validation framework. Developed in-house, this Artificial Intelligence powered service utilizes new technologies in image processing.