We are looking for Senior Ruby developers to join the team.
Qualifications for this position include:
● Extensive experience with Ruby / Rails
● DBs: PostgreSQL
● Experience with and appreciation for well tested code
● A love for writing clean, efficient, readable code
● Experience working in cross-functional delivery teams
● Full command of Git and ideally GitHub
● Experience writing tests with RSpec
● Strong writing and verbal skills in English.
Will be a plus:
● Experience with Grape or Rails API, Vue.js, Docker, Kubernetes
● Monitoring and optimisation
● Familiarity with microservice or service based architectures
● Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
● Familiarity with payments system integrations
● Experience with TDD
● А place with friendly environment where you can reach your full potential and grow your career
● Comfortable, modern and green office
● Flexible work schedules
● Work from home, when projects/clients allow
● Social package: paid sick leave and vacation
Real Football, English courses, unlimited milk, fresh fruit and other goodies + medical insurance
● Green room with ping-pong and kicker and massage chair.
● Work with API, booking system, etc.
● Support of current functionality and development of new features.
Founded in London a private members’ club for people in the creative industries.