Eastern Peak is looking for a customer support specialist to join the team.
Qualifications for this position include:
● Excellent written and good verbal level of English
● Self-governing and customer-oriented with keen attention to detail
● Computer science degree
● Understanding of the software processes
● Knowledge of SQL
● Experience as a Customer Support Specialist
● Focused, friendly place, at the heart of new technologies, where you can grow your career
● Comfortable, modern and green office
● Flexible work schedules
● Work from home, when projects/clients allow
● Social package: paid sick leave and vacation
● Real Football, English courses, unlimited milk, fresh fruit and other goodies + medical insurance
● Green room with ping-pong and kicker
● Interact with customers via emails and social media channels
● Resolve software issues ability to isolate them
● Handling and resolving all customers complaints and requests
● Helping clients to get the most out of our platform
● Provide informative and well-organized feedback within the engineering team about new trending issues
● Collaborate with team members or other departments to work through the client`s issues.
Founded in London in 1995 as a private members’ club for people in the creative industries, Soho House & Co has since opened clubs across Europe, North America and Asia, as well as restaurants, cinemas, workspaces, spas and bedrooms. Now they have 27 clubs around the world, with more in the works, there mission has always been the same: to create a comfortable home from home.