Eastern Peak is looking for a middle level manual QA engineer to work with an IoT project.
● At least 2 years of manual testing experience
● Web application testing
● Native and Cross platform mobile application testing (IOS/Android)
● Familiarity with Firebug/Developer toolbar
● Basic knowledge of automation testing and API testing
● Good understanding of QA, testing and software development methodologies and familiarity with industry standards and best practices
● Work experience with virtual machines (e.g. virtualbox, vmware, genymotion)
● Proficiency in QA essentials and theory and knowledge of issue-tracking systems
● Ability to accurately record test results and software defects
● Ability to participate and contribute to a “brain storm” with his QA manager about building test plans.
● Strong writing and verbal skills in English.
● Focused, friendly place, at the heart of new technologies, where you can grow your career
● Comfortable, modern and green office
● Flexible work schedules
● Work from home, when projects/clients allow
● Social package: paid sick leave and vacation
● Real Football, English courses, unlimited milk, fresh fruit and other goodies + medical insurance
● Green room with ping-pong and kicker.
● To join an ongoing team that is building a famous product
● Create and maintain software test plans, test cases, and test scripts
● Work closely with Software and Hardware Engineering to ensure that all deliverables meet functional specifications
● Test and evaluate internal and external product releases and provide constructive feedback to the software engineering team
A project is a smart door lock.