We are looking for a Social Media Manager who can develop and manage the process for designing, creating, tracking and measuring content for Company’s corporate social media channels (Company Blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube).
Qualifications for this position include:
● English fluency in high-level is essential, both verbal and written.
● Significant proven and recent experience in online marketing (social media, online campaigns (i.e. rarketing), tracking and measuring impact (Google Analytics, etc).
● Hands on experience in content management
● Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
● Focused, friendly place, at the heart of new technologies, where you can grow your career
● Comfortable, modern and green office
● Flexible work schedules
● Work from home, when projects/clients allow
● Social package: paid sick leave and vacation
● Real Football, English courses, unlimited milk, fresh fruit and other goodies + medical insurance
● Green room with ping-pong and kicker.
Responsibilities for this position include:
● Design, build and implement social media strategies, campaigns, and plans to build brand/company awareness through competitive research and benchmarking to maintain across platforms.
● Ideate, research, fact-check, create, augment, write, edit, track and/or evaluate accurate, relevant, meaningful and engaging content for multiple digital channels. Post all content (copy, imagery, infographics, and video) as well.
● Manage paid social campaigns, including content creation/curation, audience targeting and budget optimization.
● Suggest new topics to cover and continue to improve upon existing content in order to stay current. Monitor breaking news and industry trends for new content marketing opportunities.
● Conduct social media channel reviews and provide regular results reports (monitor SEO and Web traffic metrics).
Ubertesters is a software development company and the provider of a community of freelance, global, professional testers (QAs) with devices to help companies test their digital products. The company also offers a B2B cloud-based (SaaS), mobile app testing tool to help companies manage their mobile testing process and in-house QA teams.