Eastern Peak is an international IT company with headquarters in Israel and R&D center in Ukraine. We are more than just colleagues — we are a family-friendly team that is ready for any challenges. The company is looking for an Automation QA Engineer to join a new team working on state of the art automation tools that will have a huge impact on the quality of our products and services.
Join us and use your experience to promote the quality and testing of the world’s most advanced visual test automation service, trusted and used by hundreds of the world’s leading software development teams.
● 2+ years developing Test Automation tools.
● Demonstrated understanding of test methodologies.
● Experienced in creating, extending and executing test plans.
● Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
● Experience testing the quality of a complex product, for web SDKs or mobile.
● Mastering additional coding languages: Java, C#, Ruby, Python
● API and Integration testing
● Experience with Git, and task management tools like Jira.
● Focused, friendly place, at the heart of new technologies, where you can grow your career.
● Comfortable, modern and green office.
● Flexible work schedules.
● Social package: paid sick leave and vacation.
● Real Football, English courses, unlimited milk, fresh fruit and other goodies + medical insurance.
● Green room with ping-pong and kicker.
● Developing test strategies.
● Writing code/scripts to test complex systems and create tools and infrastructure to
allow developers to better test their own code.
● Testing everything from mobile and web apps to complex cloud services in a variety of
programming languages and automation platforms.
● Identifying weak spots and design better and creative ways to solve potential problems.
Our customer is a dynamic startup that provides the only commercial-grade, visual AI-based test cloud that validates application user interfaces in a fully automated manner.