● 3+ years of experience with Swift or Objective C or C++ on macOS
● Good knowledge of OS internals and system programming fundamentals
● Strong understanding of operating system fundamentals such as file systems, network protocol
● Strong troubleshooting skills, good coding, and source management practices.
● Self-motivated to research new skills and technologies (Most of the development done in Swift)
● Strong personal commitment to quality
● Commitment to the broader range of product development goals (teamwork at scale)
● Experience in Cyber Security industry
● Reverse engineering skills
● Knowledge of endpoint, network and data security highly desired.
● Experience working in a cross-functional organization with distributed teams
● Prior experience developing security products
● Knowledge of modern CI/CD approaches
● Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
● Flexible work schedule;
● Social package;
● Sick leave and regular vacation;
● Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences;
● English classes with certified English teachers.
● Designing and implementation macOS security product
● Developing, testing, and deploying CyberArk agent solution for macOS
● Participating in architecture and code reviews
● Working collaboratively with cross-functional teams at CyberArk
● Leading in the pursuit and delivery of the market-leading product
We’re looking for a Senior MacOs developer for our partner, the global leader in privileged access management, who helps organizations transform their business through improved security and reduced risk. The product is trusted by the world’s leading organizations (more than 50% of the Fortune 100).
Join us at CyberArk to develop security product for MAC OS. We are looking for a developer with passion to security and new technologies, in-depth understanding of MAC OS to join our growing engineering team. The ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter with strong work experience. This person will play a central role in the development of CyberArk EPM Agent for MAC OS platform.
CyberArk, the global leader in privileged access management, helps organizations transform their business through improved security and reduced risk. As a trusted partner for thousands of companies around the world, CyberArk consistently sets the bar — driving innovation and helping our customers stay one step ahead of attackers.