• 3+ years hands-on experience of .Net development (.Net Framework and .Net Core);
• Strong skills in C#;
• Experience with ASP.NET MVC and Web API;
• Database skills, SQL knowledge;
• Understanding of REST and OOP principles;
• English: intermediate.
• Experience with Vue.js;
• AWS experience;
• a U.S. visa.
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Social package;
• Sick leave and regular vacation;
• Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences;
• English classes with certified English teachers.
• Development of new features based on customer requirements along with enhancements for existing functionality;
• Take part in architecture decisions;
• Take part in planning and estimation tasks;
• Regular code review;
• Refactoring of the existing code and updating existing code to new technologies.
Dynamo Development Inc. (www.dynamo-ny.com) is an international software engineering company, working in Kyiv for 15+ years with customers in the USA, Israel.
We are looking for a Full Stack developer to work full time on a stable long-term project.
About the project:
Software as a Service project based on full .net stack. From one side — management companies providing rent of the apartments, from another side — tenant renting these apartments. The system includes the following modules and functionality: ticket system, payment system (credit card, bank transactions, ACH), rent application, integration with rent management systems, documents, emails, the mobile application for tenant and management.
This Service is the #1 choice in New York City. The product is used by more than 10k users and shows about 2 million pages per month.
The team consists of 4 Senior full-stack developers, 1 QA specialist (Senior), and PM. Plan to expand the team to 6 developers and 2 QA engineers.
We work remotely, with the ability to work from the office (Kyiv). The first couple of days it is advisable to work from the office, this is due to the setting up of the project. At the end of the quarantine, when it’s safe, we plan to return to the office format.
1. HR interview (about 40 min.)
2. Tech interview (about 1.5 hours)
3. Interview with PM and CEO (about 30min)