• 2+ years of related experience
• Excellent knowledge of PHP (5.6, 7+)
• Understanding concepts of OOP, SOLID, DRY, KISS
• Experience with frameworks such as Laravel/Symfony/Yii 2
• Experience of working with ORDBMS (such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle)
• Version Control Systems (GIT);
• Experience with ORM (Eloquent, Doctrine)
• Package manager: Composer, NPM
• Experience in writing automation tests (PHPUnit);
• Basic knowledge of UML
• HTML, CSS
• Experience with Docker
• Intermediate English.
• Being a part of successful and growing Swiss Bank with an international presence and team.
• Full stack of modern technologies
• Working in a dynamic and friendly environment with low hierarchy, open door policy and communication.
• Great highly qualified team.
• Challenging tasks and projects.
• Long-term cooperation.
• Paid vacation and sick leave.
• Corporate medical insurance.
• English courses.
• Write “clean”, well-designed code
• Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software to ensure strong optimization and functionality
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
About the Company
Dukascopy Bank SA is an innovative Swiss based bank domiciled and having its headquarters in Geneva (Switzerland) with offices in Kiev, Riga, Moscow, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Tokyo.
Dukascopy Bank providing Internet based and mobile trading services, banking and other financial services through proprietary technological solutions.