• 3+ years of experience in related field.
• Demonstrated history of driving and delivering analytics models and solutions.
• Deep knowledge of fundamentals of machine learning, data mining, and statistical predictive modeling, and extensive experience applying these methods to real-world problems.
• Strong skills in software prototyping and engineering with expertise in applicable programming and analytics languages (Python, R) and various open source machine learning and analytics packages to generate deliverable modules and prototype demonstrations of their work.
• The breadth of skills and experience in machine learning — diverse types of data, diverse data sources, different types of learning models, diverse learning settings.
• Demonstrated ability to propose novel solutions to problems, performing experiments to show the feasibility of their solutions and working to refine the solutions into a real-world context.
Data Scientist will be expected to investigate state of the art techniques in advanced machine learning and statistical modeling, and design, develop, scalable systems for innovative analytics applications in a set of industrial verticals. You will work on different multiple projects such as coal, networks, logistics, generation, and others.